Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
- A presence in 10 Independent School Districts by 2020 while establishing a volunteer force of 200 men.
- To enrich, empower and encourage young men to aspire greatness in themselves, their communities, and the lives of other brothers.
- Community leaders with moral character
- A passion for developing our youth
- Personal accountability
- Christian based philosophy
- A Christian based environment fosters moral character, instills discipline, encourages initiative and requires accountability.
- Assist in improving the graduation rates among minority males
- College acceptance to schools of choice
- Develop junior mentors
The National Church Adopt-a-School Initiative is a ministry that advocates for every church to adopt a public school in their community in order to offer mentoring, tutoring, life skills, education and family support services.
This ministry began over eight years ago as an outgrowth from Dr. Tony Evans’ church, Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, which has adopted more than 65 public schools over the last 28 years.
THIS IS CHESS NOT CHECKERS
An Entrepreneurial Approach
to Your Education.
Red & Black Jogger
Sport the look with our red and
black jogging suit.